The Gfc Enable Thread

Cynders

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rofl :rofl I just burst out laughing. I think I will make this my desktop background! Now if I were to go do that you'd have to get lot #58. Look at that tail! It's just screaming batman!

They don't ship to Canada :( That's why I have to encourage as many of my Koko's friends as I can to bid...So I can shop vicariously through you guys :D

Oh no...don't get me involved...HA!

I'm the enabler...not the enablee :tomato:

They don't ship to Canada :( That's why I have to encourage as many of my Koko's friends as I can to bid...So I can shop vicariously through you guys :D

Do it! He's an adorable face!

Ahh, I wish they shipped to Canada! :krazy: There are so many I like!

See what we do is take Dennis' Bat Mobile and load the fish onto it. Then we have him zoom up to Canada and deliver your fish :ehh Perfect idea no?

Come on Harukaaaaa! You'll never see one like #53 agaiiiin! This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! If you don't buy it, you'll never be happy EVER!!

How am I doing? :P

You are an absolutely fabulous enabler. :rofl I think it's working.

And then Lot #65 floated down from the sky and said.."Dennis....LET THERE BE TELESCOPES!" And there were telescopes, and Dennis saw that telescopes were good, so he bought lots #58, #60, #65 and #66 on the first day.

:ehh Susan I think my strategy this time will be to wait until the end. Everytime I bid early someone always does an insane bid. It's time to be a stealthy little Tay! :rofl

Do it! He's an adorable face!

Ahh, I wish they shipped to Canada! :krazy: There are so many I like!

See what we do is take Dennis' Bat Mobile and load the fish onto it. Then we have him zoom up to Canada and deliver your fish :ehh Perfect idea no?

ONWARD TO CANADA WITH FISH FOR BUGGY!

Bat-2.gif

Now Sakura here is a TRUE hero. She has enabled HERSELF. :o That is truly a commendable act! :rofl

My dream fish With the description "Description: Moving Sale...NO RESERVE, Plus $20 OFF SHIPPING!!! Big, stocky body on this one with super cute face. This fish reminds me of my dog Pistopher....Fat and Friendly, and likes to beg for food."

Fat, friendly, and begs for food. Now THAT is a goldfish.

:ehh Susan I think my strategy this time will be to wait until the end. Everytime I bid early someone always does an insane bid. It's time to be a stealthy little Tay! :rofl

I KNOW-that's why you have to BIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR you could end up actually paying MORE than the BIN-IF you REALLY want him!!! Honestly,as I was scrolling thru the auction,I thought "I'm surprised Taylor's not bidding on that fish"!!!!!!!!!!! I swear to God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow and Tuesday will be the deciding day. The pet store ranchus better be STELLAR. Or else Mr. Fat and friendly is going into the rubbermaid LOL

I demand everyone go ahead and get themselves an early christmas present.

Well, if you're going to bring the Batmobile all the way up here, I'll make it worth your while; I'll take #'s 17, 33, 35, 36, 43-45, 65, 66 and 86...please :please

I think we'll have someone donate you a couple of these http://www.goldfishconnection.com/shop/details.php?productId=48&parentId=17&catId=1 :ehh :ehh