Here They Are

kukana d

I always preferred ranchus to lionheads but your lionheads are GORGEOUS! I loved the orange one and the calico lionhead is one of the cutest I've seen with his wen. Whew! *wipes sweat off forehead*

If I had had money and room I would have bought the white calico telescope. Even showed my hubby that one because it is so pretty! But as said, no room and especially no money! So I think I rather stick with all the weirdo pretty fish from LFS's :D

Edited by Oerba Yun Fang

They are ALL fabulous!! I cant get over the 'pink hairdo' on the oranda!! Its awesome!! :o

I think that one's my favourite :wub:

Mine too! I have never seen a fishy like that one! Beautiful! Not forgetting the others they are all AMAZING! :Congrats:

You must be on first name terms with your postie, he must bring you new fish practically every day! :lol1:rofl

• Supporter

They are ALL fabulous!! I cant get over the 'pink hairdo' on the oranda!! Its awesome!! :o

I think that one's my favourite :wub:

Mine too! I have never seen a fishy like that one! Beautiful! Not forgetting the others they are all AMAZING! :Congrats:

You must be on first name terms with your postie, he must bring you new fish practically every day! :lol1:rofl

I was totally thinking the same thing! It looks like she has a mess of strawberry shortcake on her head. Love it!!

You have quite a beautiful bunch there! Congrats!!!!

I love them all, Kukana! I think the Oranda is incredible. That Wen is sooo intense. Mind=Blown!

Could you show us a few pics of your set ups? You must have so many tanks, with so many fish. It would be awesome to see the hoards of goldfish, in all these tanks you have going.

I am incredibly jealous of your collection.

:Congrats:

Thank you for such nice comments,everyone-you guys are THE BESTheartpump.gif We do love our fishies,don't we?wub.gif ONLY here people would say 'You must have tanks EVERYWHERE- HOW GREAT!!!!!!!!!!' I imagine the rest of the world would say something more like ' I'm kind or worried about Susan,she's got tanks EVERYWHEREyikes.gif'!!! teehee.gif I really will get pics up sometime soon of the whole operation-I just need to get a tad bit organizedblink.gifIt will be a little while before their all in residence here-I can only take 6 at a time in qtsaywhat.gif But,as always,I will post pics as they arrivephoto.gifI've got 2 ranchus coming from Tommy on Wed. and will post some pics thenbingo.gif