A Few Days Away

molbert73

I thought a few days away from my fish while at a dog show would cure my itch for a bigger tank and of course more fish. Or at the very least calm it down some.

Ummmmm, no. I spent a good amount of my off time on here on my droid. And when I pulled in my driveway I couldn't wait to see how my fish fared without me. I have to say my husband did a good job taking care of them while I was gone.

You're fitting in just fine molbert!

When you're ready for that new BIG tank, I know of a few people whose names I shall not mention that are the world's best enablers! HA! :tomato:

I thought a few days away from my fish while at a dog show would cure my itch for a bigger tank and of course more fish. Or at the very least calm it down some.

----> implying there was a cure

LOL

Edited by Oerba Yun Fang

Ha ha! I'm pretty sure that I won't need the push. I just need the $$$!

Working on my parents to get it for me for Christmas, but buy it now since it is on sale :) My mom said "then what will you open on Christmas day?" I said "I don't care, I'm 37 years old I don't need presents on Christmas and all I want is that tank!" I don't need presents to open. I love watching my kids open them that day.

:lol2 :lol2 Whoever said such a thing? :unsure:

I don't know.I remember a story about a 4 year old who would take Banana out of the bowl and into the shower... and then Banana stopped moving..... :glare:

That one even got my husband go "nooooo!!!"

Edited by Oerba Yun Fang

So picture me sitting in the grooming area at the dog show, giggling while reading that thread. My friend was all "what is so funny?" She read it too and got a kick out of it. I'm so glad that you got banana. She certainly cute! And my friend thought she was cute too!

If you want to quote multiple messages, click on multiquote at the bottom of each of them, and then hit the reply button!

And thanks! I too think Banana is so cute. Now I got Banana and Vanille. I need some Chocolate, Strawberry and a Cherry and can have a Banana Split!

Edited by Oerba Yun Fang

If you want to quote multiple messages, click on multiquote at the bottom of each of them, and then hit the reply button!

And thanks! I too think Banana is so cute. Now I got Banana and Vanille. I need some Chocolate, Strawberry and a Cherry and can have a Banana Split!

Thanks! Lets see if I did it right.

I think a Banana split would be fabulous! Not that I am trying to talk you in to any more goldfish ;)

Yes!

Oh and I think that cherry should be a red cap oranda :D

Right! LOL Chocolate Pom Pom, a pinkish white veiltail as strawberry,and done!

Nah, I'm really not planning on anything else and really don't want any more for now, although there are some really pretty ones in the auction this week!

I think a Banana split would be fabulous! Not that I am trying to talk you in to any more goldfish ;)

Yes!

Oh and I think that cherry should be a red cap oranda :D

You've just been promoted to the rank of enabler! :Congrats: