Idea For The Forum!

Hey I JUST CAME UP WITH A BRILLIANT IDEA!

Okay just hear me out.

What if kokos site had a store? See what you can do to raise more money for here is make a store(wants to buy something from a forum. Lolol).

Like you can make a nice little page for it. Decorate it nicely. Remember the selling tactics! Try to avoid from using the color white as a background. It doesnt really pull people in. You should use maybe black and then colors like blue, orange or red or even white. This way the text pops out and the picture of the products pop out. :P

You could sell novelty stuff like:

-Mugs(with designs of goldfish and the name of KOKO. Make sure to include various different type of popular goldfish and colors of that same fish. Like maybe put one mug orange, with l ike five different type of orange goldfish. You know?)

-Pencil holders in the shape of a blackmoor. Since I can see that being the logo of koko's.

-Magazines of the site. Including pictures of well taken photos of goldfish. Think of reptile magazines. Get sponsors in there, and then itll pay for itself. :P (I thinks)

-T-Shirts

-hoodies

-Stuffed animals

Anything you can think of. Iam sure people would be willing to buy stuff. Obviously it has to be well made. But say if it costs to make like 3dollars in materials and didnt take you more than like an hour or so you can charge maybe 6-7bucks or something.

And instead of donations y ou can put that. People who buy/donate get a label of "goldmember" or something of the sort. Which is a more valued member of the community(I saw this in other forums).

You should also put classifieds for fish sales. This would attract more people seeking fish to your site. It doesnt have to be limited to goldfish either. you can put goldfish for sale and put a category of them of like commets, kois, ranchus, etc. Or like this

Normal shaped goldies

Eggshaped Goldies

Etc. Skys the limit

Then you can put other fish for sale and other animals for sale. :P You know? What do you think of this koko?

We did have a store for awhile, it didnt work out well ... :(

There is a part on the forum for classified's :)

Awe!!! :((((( -tear- I thought itd work for you.

It did for awhile but then the novelty of it wore off :(

Hmm try again? Make higher quality stuff??? I personally would have bou ght a goldfish stuffed animal(mainly cause I dont have one and I collect stuffed animals--Iam weird I know, but its safer than collecting animals. Lol) Especially if you had a ranchu or a veiltail. Lol

• 6 months later...

Hi, im not sure how many members have iphones or ipads, but theres an app called tapatalk. It allows you to link your forum accounts to ur iphone etc. Its brilliant.i cant find this forum on the search bar. The app says to contact ur admin to activate it. Are there any plans to use this facility for ur forum? This will be a very quick way to sign in and read all new posts, and u can reply and search instantly. I hope i havent affended anyone by mentioning rhis, but i thought it would help people to keep in touch a lot easier.

Helen

X

Helen, there is another iPhone app that works very well.

http://www.invisionpower.com/suite/iphone/index.php

When you go in, you will need to manually enter the address (www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com) and your username/password. I've been using it for a while now (Thanks, koko!) and like it a lot!

Helen, there is another iPhone app that works very well.

http://www.invisionpower.com/suite/iphone/index.php

When you go in, you will need to manually enter the address (www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com) and your username/password. I've been using it for a while now (Thanks, koko!) and like it a lot!

Hi,

I've found the app, but the tapatalk is much more phone friendly lol. thanks for the tip x