New Here

Guest lynae

Hi. i'm new on here and new at having goldfish. the first one i gotten is lucky, i won him at the fair in September. I'm still amazed he is alive. I recently moved him to a bigger tank and just the other day got more fish, lily, clifford and sprinkles. My tank is very plain, i am a little iffy on what to put inside of it. And i am so clueless on how to take real good care of my tank and fish....Can you give me advise????

OH! How the heck can you tell a female from a male, and the age of a goldfish?

Welcome to Kokos! :)

yes like Shellbell said, if you search around in general discussion they usually have pinned topics that you can read that has all the answers for ya. :D If you still have questions, feel free to ask! :heart

Once again, Welcome to Kokos!

Hi lynae, you've come to the right place! Just type in a subject in the forum search and you'll find a wealth of information here with lots of good people willing to help.

Welcome aboard! :hi

Welcome to Koko's Lynae! You'll love it here! I've listed below a few links that I think will be great for you to read through, and hopefully those will answer many of your questions. Of course if you have any further questions after reading through these, go ahead and ask away :)

Goldfish Care

10 Steps

Cycle of the Tank