So I Got To See My Tank Ladies Today

EdgarTheFish

I was only in town for a little while. But I got to watch dinner time.. the twins are EVIL lil buttheads. And I say this with a lot of love, but Mom is going to have to divider-feed these two from Ava and Java, they are mean bullies at dinner time. Ava's getting nice and fat finally and Java is going through a color change! the white spot on her face is almost completely yellowed in and turning orange.

Hey good to see ya, Crystal! How goes it?

Take good care of Ava..she's got the disadvantage LOL...

My dog's been keeping me away from fishies... she is going to have to have surgery to remove bladder stones, so I've been trying to get the funds and finding vets through the rescue group connections who can do the surgery not-for-profit and only charge me for medical costs (she's even getting free x-rays on friday).. As for Ava... she is the second fattest in that tank! My mom makes sure she eats because she knows that Ava's my favorite :)

How have you been? How's your new chocolates?

Edited by ETF_Ava

Ah, sweet little Moonpie! I sure hope she's doing OK...what a super dog! Glad to hear that Ava Babe's doing well too! Hope you can spend more time with them soon!

Doing well here...very busy at this time of the year but a few more months and it'll slow down..you know the feeling.

The chocolate twins are doing great! Loving their new home and so far no issues at all! Just have to watch them closely for the next few weeks but they already are starting to fatten up. Take care Crystal! ;)

That's good news! I think you should set up a naughty tank if you can. :rofl Have you seen Helen's entry for the fish of the month? Jewel is a notoriously naughty girl and it says "Darn that butt biting fetish" :rofl

This one here http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/index.php?/topic/87105-fotm-poll/

Edited by Haruka