New Black Moor!

blackteles

After participating in such a stirring and successful enabling thread last night where I was designated as "the worst" I realized today that I absolutely was the worst and I just really enabled myself...criminy. :hi

Meet my new Black Moor........Magoo!

Got him today at my LFS. He's about 3" long, has great body type, nice velvet color, and he's in very good condition. I just liked his overall type and especially his large google eyes. Glad I got him! He's now in QT and glad to be home with the rest of the herd!

5-2.jpg

1-2.jpg

2-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

4-2.jpg

6-2.jpg

7-2.jpg

Awwww I love this fish! It looks just like a black moor I had named Mimi.. She had those HUGE ROUND eyes, but if you looked the actual EYES were very very small, just like this fish! Yay Magoo! :)

I must be in the habit of facebook because when I read kukana's comment

Ooooooooooo-I like,I LIKE!!! Is he going in w/ the twins?EVERY man's fantasy!ignore.gif

I started looking for the place to click "likes" this! LOL

He is sooo pretty! :heart Although I think Tootsie Roll would be a perfect name for him :SmackBottom::lol

LOLOL I was about to post the exact same thing!!! XD

Yeah, Dennis, you, Tay and Susan were the worst. Really.

This fish is really pretty though, those eyes are enormous! :D

Congrats!! Another great find for your collection! Those eyes are GIGANTIC!! I love him and I LOVE what you've named him - it suits him so much!

:Congrats:

With everyone here buying such beautiful new fish, I want to go gets me one too! :P

After participating in such a stirring and successful enabling thread last night where I was designated as "the worst" I realized today that I absolutely was the worst and I just really enabled myself...criminy. :hi

Meet my new Black Moor........Magoo!

Got him today at my LFS. He's about 3" long, has great body type, nice velvet color, and he's in very good condition. I just liked his overall type and especially his large google eyes. Glad I got him! He's now in QT and glad to be home with the rest of the herd!

5-2.jpg

1-2.jpg

2-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

4-2.jpg

6-2.jpg

7-2.jpg

Omy god. Thats a stunning telescope. I think I would get one myself. Iam adding it to my list of possibilities. God I wanna be a breeder now. maybe make my own goldfish breed. Call it the Kevin-fish. xDDDD Maybe the solar goldfish.