Sign in to follow this  
number20121

Banana

And you know, it's all your guys' fault. Koko's Enabler Forum. My hubby tried to talk me out of it, but sweet as he is he gave in. :3

So here's Banana. For some reason she looks slightly pineconed in the photos, but it is just a weird reflection from the flash because in person I can't see any signs of her being pineconed. I even just checked again after looking at the photos on the computer, but she is fine.

She also is prettier than in the photos. The rubbermaid tub is not so great when trying to take photos.

She's in a 50 quart / 12.5 gallon rubbermaid tub which is probably filled to about 10 gallons. Got a 10 gallon whisper filter and a small air stone running and she got her first prazi dose. Seeded the filter with some floss from the big tank.

I also gave her three saki hikari pellets to test for a healthy appetite, and she got 100 points. Just like Vanille did, she feels a bit unhappy in quarantine. Must be weird, this tub probably holds more water than the part of the tank she was in, plus she had to share it with about 15 other fish. Now she's all alone in the big tub, so I put some river stones in as decoration.

Banana02.jpg

Banana03.jpg

Banana01.jpg

Oh My God Fang He is super Cute!!!No way I could have left him at the store!!!Congrats!!!I love him:)

Banana is beautiful, Fang! Way to go...we're proud of ya! :Congrats:

(I had nothing to do with the enabling group last night). :pp

Yeah, so no 4 year old kid will have her in a bowl and take her with him into the shower >.< You guys put NIGHTMARES in my head last night!!

Dennis, you were the worst! LOL Together with Susan and Tay :D

Edited by Oerba Yun Fang

Thanks!! The first photo is closest to her true color :)

Edited by Oerba Yun Fang

Aah, it's Banana! She's so cute, Fang!! :D I love the "neat and tidy" coloration she has. And your husband is such a good sport, lol! So glad you got to her before some evil showering 4-year-old did XD

Congratulations! :D

:rofl :rofl Ranchus and lionheads sometimes look pineconed because of the way their scales are. I wouldn't worry too much.

:rofl Soochi has a color partner now! How cute!

So pretty! Glad you went and got her :)

What a cutie! :Congrats: And I love the name. :D

WoooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooooo HE CAVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Submit.gifhi5.gifrofl3.gifjusttoo.gifWas it the warmed blanket that got him00001749.gif? The chicken souppease.GIF? Whatever it was,he's a good manheartpump.gifCongratulations Fang,she is BEAUTIFULwub.gif

I had him read this thread :rofl He says you people aren't right. He laughed when he said it though!

And he knows I take good care of them. Which is one of the things why he didn't want me to get it, he said I work so hard taking care of them and with them having the flukes recently I worked even harder. Especially considering that until 2 weeks ago the water changes were done by carrying 3-gallon containers back and forth... :wacko:

So sweet of him that this was one of his - or better said his main - contra reason.

Banana swims so funny! The way she wiggles, and then speeds up in between. So cute! :3

Thanks! I hope she will keep the black, but I am not expecting it. I know for sure though that she is going to get a fat face. I gotta try to take some photos of her from the front, maybe I'll temporarily put her in the 1 gallon bowl during the next water change and take a couple photos of this adorable WHATEVER face of hers :D

YOU WENT AND GOT HER! CONGRATULATIONS!! Banana is gonna grow up to be one22 of a goldfish! Another colorful addition to your group! :Congrats::newfish

OMG!! She is ADORABLE!! :nana I can see why you fell in love with her... those big beautiful eyes and that cite little face!

:Congrats:

Great job on the hubby too - didnt tank him very long to cave! :rofl

Darling little fishie! I can totally see why you had to have her. Very cute!