First Time Broccoli

number20121

and they went CRAZY over it. Had some vegetables steamed for my supper and a bit of garlic powder sprinkled over it. I read you can feed them broccoli so I took a broccoli floret and tore little pieces off and they went totally nuts over it. Gotta do that more often!

Oh and it was unseasoned veggies. Just plain broccoli carrots and cauliflower mix. My favorite :D

Edited by Oerba Yun Fang

Mine love the brocoli too but they get too floaty so I don't give it to them anymore, but they love a little piece of egg white. They go nuts when I give it to them. :) Or for a special treat before a wc they get some banana, another hit with them.

Mine love the brocoli too but they get too floaty so I don't give it to them anymore, but they love a little piece of egg white. They go nuts when I give it to them. :) Or for a special treat before a wc they get some banana, another hit with them.

Nooooo not my Banana!! LOL

I suppose you mean boiled egg white, right? That sounds like a good idea for extra protein.