If There Was Just More Room In The Tank

number20121

I'm sure I'm not the only one who goes to LFS and sees a super adorable fish but has to pass due to not really enough room. Let's hear your stories!

In my case, right now my Pet$mart has this ADORABLE lionhead.

She is already about 3.5 or 4 inches long maybe, a pale yellow and has a thick black line going from her nose all the way down to the tail. All the fins have thick black edges and she already has a wen growing and a cute fat face!

Coloring very similar to this one http://www.raingarden.us/6299a.JPG but pale yellow instead of orange. And Lionhead, of course. Also the anal, pelvic and pectoral fins had thick black edges.

Kind of makes her look like a banana that got a black line and spots on it's peel :rofl

Probably would call her Banana if she was mine.

And she's only about 6 bucks... AGH!

She'd fit in with mine so perfectly as she would be a completely different breed an color again. But with my luck she'd probably turn completely yellow, although even then she would still be a different color than mine.

:cry1

Edited by Oerba Yun Fang

I saw the most adorable little ranchu yesterday... about 4 or 5 inches, all white with orange eyes and orange lipstick to match :wub:

He also has a conjoined tail like my panda tele.

Although I do have the room, I didnt get him... hmm.... maybe I should go back for him :undecided:

• Supporter

i just don't torture myself that way anymore.. i go in, grab the product i want and get straight outta there PRONTO.. sometimes i walk in there hungry and think of food.. this prevents me from going over to the fish! :exactly

One time at Pet$mart they had this semi-big black ranchu with a cute pudgy face and everything. I had to walk out all sad-face. 8'C

There was also this awesome and beautiful tri-color ryukin on RainGarden that I was oogling at for a looooong time, but it sold. Double sad-face. 8''''C

*BIG SIGH*

Yeah... thats sort of why I didnt get him... I spent a long time looking at him - he was so cute and very active, but in the end I didnt want to get him on spur of the moment (I tend to do things like that) and figured Its not the exact one I really want :)

I can't help looking at the fish when I'm at an LFS. I'm like an addict.

There was a black ranchu at one store recently that I liked so much that it physically hurt my stomach to walk away. But I'm just plain out of room. And there are a couple of fish in the GoldfishNet auction this week that I'm lusting after.

• Supporter

In my case, I don't have a specific dream fish. My dream fish is one that looks all different from the ones I got.

Which brings me back to Banana. :unsure:

okay.. i see where you're getting at here.. you have him in QT!.. out with the pics! :bat:

In my case, I don't have a specific dream fish. My dream fish is one that looks all different from the ones I got.

Which brings me back to Banana. :unsure:

okay.. i see where you're getting at here.. you have him in QT!.. out with the pics! :bat:

I wish!! :cry1

I can't help looking at the fish when I'm at an LFS. I'm like an addict.

There was a black ranchu at one store recently that I liked so much that it physically hurt my stomach to walk away. But I'm just plain out of room. And there are a couple of fish in the GoldfishNet auction this week that I'm lusting after.

:yeah: Did someone say black ranchu? :rofl

Fang do you have a quarantine tank. :unsure: Do I need to get Soochi up here to tell you what to do?

HURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Before a 4 yr old goes in and buys him and names him Bumble Bee,and takes him home and PUTS HIM IN A BOWL!yikes.gifyikes.gifyikes.gif

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!?! YOU GUYS ARE THE WORST PEOPLE EVERRR!!!

I don't know if I want to laugh or cry :wacko:

HURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Before a 4 yr old goes in and buys him and names him Bumble Bee,and takes him home and PUTS HIM IN A BOWL!yikes.gifyikes.gifyikes.gif

:rofl3 THAT'S CLASIC!

She is right though you know Fang! ;)

Edited by Migaloo

She would tell you to buy Banana because she needs to train a couple of underlings to be as fabulous as she is. Plus they will be color partners! :o And if Banana is male...well...

HURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Before a 4 yr old goes in and buys him and names him Bumble Bee,and takes him home and PUTS HIM IN A BOWL!

I'm proud of ya, Susan! :booty

hi5.gifAND-w/ no filter or air stones,poor Bumble Bee won't last a weekcry2.gifDo you REALLY want this on your conscience,Fang?badidea.gif

HURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Before a 4 yr old goes in and buys him and names him Bumble Bee,and takes him home and PUTS HIM IN A BOWL!

I'm proud of ya, Susan! :booty

hi5.gifAND-w/ no filter or air stones,poor Bumble Bee won't last a weekcry2.gifDo you REALLY want this on your conscience,Fang?badidea.gif

":OO Mommy I took Bumblebee out of his bowl so he could take a shower with me~ :OO But then....He wasn't moving anymore when I put him in the shower with me! :cry1 What happened mommy?"