I Finally Got A Reply From Pet$Mart About My Complaint

number20121

"Good Afternoon Mrs.XXXXX,

My name is Angelique, from nnnn #408 on South Blv. in Charlotte, NC. I'm sending this email in regards to your latest visit to our store. We've received word that you were very far from pleased with the standards you witnessed in our pet care department. First of all, I would like to personally thank you for taking the time out of your day to bring this concern to us. We take the opinions of our Pet Parents very seriously, and we always appreciate feedback. Secondly, I would like to assure you that the instance in which you are referencing is an isolated incident. nnnn has policies and procedures in place to prevent this type of issue, and we try to make it a priority to follow them. As you recalled in your email, your previous visits to another nnnn store have been pleasant, and this represents the culture of our company. All of the issues that you addressed are being taken care of and we will make it a high priority to ensure that we do not let our high standards slip again. We not only have a commitment to ensure you the customer has a great experience while shopping, but to the animals in our care as well. I understand that you are residing in Rock Hill, SC, but I would like to invite you to visit with us again, and see if we can leave you with a better experience. Again, I understand if you would not be interested, as you live closer to another one of our stores. Please feel free to call and speak with myself or the Store Manager, Nancy at anytime.

Sincerely,

Angelique Gallet

Operations Manager

Store # 0408"

:read

oh I think these type of letters are so full of it!

Right! But I AM going to go back up there again some time, just to check it out. And if it looks like a living nightmare with dozens (!!!!) of dying and dead feeder goldis and bird feces all over the cage and toys and bowls and what not, I will be talking to the store manager. I'll bring a Koko stick.

Hey, I know ya can't change the world... but if EVERYONE tried to change just ONE pet store, they'd all be perfect! In my opinion, that'd change the world. So go for it, you might just change the life of those critters, and for THEM, that IS changing the world!

"Whoever saves a life, saves the world in time."

Hey, I know ya can't change the world... but if EVERYONE tried to change just ONE pet store, they'd all be perfect! In my opinion, that'd change the world. So go for it, you might just change the life of those critters, and for THEM, that IS changing the world!

"Whoever saves a life, saves the world in time."

Awwww... that makes me feel so happy :) Because it is true!

At least you did something. That's a lot more than most people would do.

The response is not overly impressive. Maybe I am unfairly picking it apart, but it seemed kind of weak. Then when she got to the "speak to myself" part, I just wanted to scream. It is "speak to me". Me. Me. Me. Me.

Anyway- kudos!