Help With Name For New Guy?

edong86

Finally got around to taking some decent pics. Here's my latest (and hopefully last in a looong time) goldfish, a calico ranchu. I had Bob in my mind but am still open to suggestions :D

DSC07185.jpg

DSC07179.jpg

DSC07184.jpg

DSC07180.jpg

Thank you for the suggestions guys! I've decided to combine Bob and Randy. So he is now BOBBY. Haha. I was also thinking of renaming Franklin (my bronze ranchu) to Eddy. Kinda after his owner :D

Thanks guys!:) Had quite a scare just a couple of minutes ago with Jimmy (my butterfly tele) He was grazing the gravel for some food and then couldn't get a piece of rock outta his mouth. He kept trying and trying to get it out but it just wouldn't and he started floating motionless in the tank and I was like "Jimmy nooooo!" when all of a sudden I saw a small piece come out. And he was fine. My heart stopped there for awhile.

Oh wow, that sure would be scary! As much as mine like the gravel, but this is exactly the reason why I slowly replaced the gravel with river rocks.

I really hope the fish don't get big enough to pick up the river rocks too......