Trip Is Sick

[*]Test Results for the Following:

[*]Ammonia Level? 0

[*]Nitrite Level? 0

[*]Nitrate level? 20

[*]Ph Level, Tank (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines)? Ph is 7.4 normal for my tank. dont have the other test

[*]Ph Level, Tap (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines)? 7.6 to 7.8

[*]Brand of test-kit used and whether strips or drops? API Test kit

[*]Water temperature? 82 lowered this week from 85

[*]Tank size (how many gals.) and how long has it been running? 75 gallons for a few years. Oscar, JD and pleco in the tank for 1.6 years.

[*]What is the name and size of the filter(s)? Two biowheel 400's.

*]How often do you change the water and how much? once a week. Last Saturday I did 30% and removed some fo the gravel.

[*]How many fish in the tank and their size? Karma about 10 inches, JD maybe all of 4 and pleco about 8 or so.

[*]What kind of water additives or conditioners? Prime

[*]What do you feed your fish and how often? Once or twice a day. This week only his pellets food JD just eats the stuff that comes out of the oscars gills for the most part. Bloodworms, brine shrip, shrimp pellets as treats couple times a week.

[*]Any new fish added to the tank? NO

[*]Any medications added to the tank? Adding salt as soon as I finish the water change as I type this.

[*]Any unusual findings on the fish such as "grains of salt," bloody streaks, frayed fins or fungus? No but he does seen to have some swelling around the mouth.

[*]Any unusual behavior like staying at the bottom, not eating, etc.? She scratching that is why I noticed there is a problem. She always hides but now the is in the open with fins all standing out and mouth appears not to close right. I netted her and I dont see anything in her mouth. However I did remove a lot of gravel last Sat when I did the water change. Could she get flukes that were hiding in the gravel or something else. Don't want to use any meds till I know what is wrong.

She was fine earlier today when I took the pictures.

it looks lilke flukes but can she get that from a tank that has nothing but water added to it? In over a year?

Someone on anouther forum suggested that she either broke or dilocated her jaw. So I have done all I can now I just have to wait and hope she gets better and the stress does not kill her.