Koko's Goldfish World Calendar 2011?

Wendy

• 2 weeks later...
:o Have you guys ever tried artfire? It's better than etsy as a free member. They don't charge you to list, but you can only list 7 things at a time. It's great if things are going slower. :D No cost to you.

• Admin

Well see it was a company that i would submit my art work and they would make the stuff when someone ordered it, but then they started charging me.... See I dont hand make them hun :(

• Admin

the problem is that the size the pics need to be for the calendar is like 1024 size for each, these are huge... If I had the stuff like RanchuGirl did for making them and a better printer i would make them at home.... :(

I use Photoshop and took a couple basic digital graphic courses, I have a basic knowledge or layout. I never did see any of the previous calanders before, so I am not sure the standards, I could make the design if you want. Also given some of the awesome siggys around here I am sure we have some more talent around. A basic 12 - 13 page calander with a 8.5X11 layout would be something I or others could create. It would let others be able to print them on their own. Let me know.

Oh man! All year long I thought two of my fish were going to be in the calendar. I have been trying hard to get Pepper "in there" :o

"Once you have won I will be taking a copy of the Photo to place in the Calendar that I make every year, so if you would like to see your fish in the annual KG calendar enter the competition"

I was going to buy one for my mom. :cry1

• Admin

See i was using cafepress and then they started charging me..... i got all the original photos from all the POTW on this pic.... I just dont have the materials to make the calendar guys.....

i dont know what to do :(

http://www.cafepress.com/?cmp=knc--g--us--pri--cp_brnd--e--cafepress&pid=3607873&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=pri--cafepress_brand+-+us&utm_content=search-e&utm_term=cafepress&gclid=CMisuo2FoaUCFQUmbAodLjS2Jw

But if you have a wall one what would anyone need with a desktop one. lol Or maybe I should use different pictures? Change them up somehow? I just don't want to step on any toes or stop anyone from buying yours.

• Admin

I dont think the members would do that. Plus hun mine get all mixed up. So lets see the fish that won in say jan might show up in july or augst so its going to look totally different, plus i also use tanks of the months some times in the mix hun...

I think its great to have a desk top version and a calendar :)