Dad Just Brought Me Home An Oranda

rai-nbow

Maybe I should get surgery more often! :whatjust::rofl

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it though.... It's in Sherby's old quarantine tank now. I'm gonna need to get a bigger tank now. :doh11:

Mom's calling it a she. I haven't decided yet. But then I'm pretty sick right now with a swollen face and fuzzy brain. :undecided:

Anyway. Here's a couple pictures. It's GORGEOUSSSSSSS. It's tail is huge and it's--- okay, I'll just say she. Her wen's perfectly symmetrical even though it's hard to tell in the pics. The stripe down her back is so cute and the red lipstick cracks me up. :rolleyes:

Fish2-7.jpg

Fish1-8.jpg

Fish3-8.jpg

Fish4-5.jpg

Yay~

She is lovely Rai - her markings are beautiful. I love the lipstick too! That was so nice of your dad to cheer you up like that - now you'll have to hit him up for a new tank! :P Hope you feel better soon :)

Wow, that's a gorgeous oranda! Good job Rai's dad! How many gallons is your current main tank?

I have 5 in my 55 gallon. :doh11::krazy:

Thank you, everyone!!!! My dad is tickled by everyone's comments. :) And she/he's doing great. :D:heart

If you think you have a problem, I have 10 in my 75 gallon. Haha. Gonna give away another one next week so I'll be left with 9. They're all healthy and doing okay, it's just that they're growing at a real slow rate.

I can see your new fish fitting in with the rest of your gang!