Two Of My Fish!

Guest Halloween

Guest Halloween

fish.jpg

This was taken just after I removed the orange one from the 120 gallon tank which is indeed toxic and was in the process of killing my fish AGAIN so I'm planning on draining it and selling it once spring rolls around. I'm just so tired of that death trap. Clearly I'm doing something wrong and I can't figure it out so to heck with it.

One fish went down with dropsy but the others have been fine. Currently the dropsy fish is living with my other long term dropsy survivor (well over a year now) in what I've deduced to be the miracle dropsy cure (100% daily water changes with a very tiny concentration of epsom salt (at all times) and NO heater) Just as expected the little dropsy fish has recovered.

I would not sell the tank. Most Likely all it needs is a good cleaning and letting it cycle before your add fish. Maybe replacing the filter media would help too.

Nice piciture. Good luck.

I would not sell the tank. Most Likely all it needs is a good cleaning and letting it cycle before your add fish. Maybe replacing the filter media would help too.

Nice piciture. Good luck.

I agree! I understand how disheartening it must be, but maybe its best to to start from scratch with your tank - 120 gals is a great sized tank and you might regret selling it later on :)

Your orandas are lovely - they have the most adorable little faces :wub:

Sorry to hear of your troubles with your big tank :( i would maybe run it with some bleach for a bit...then re start from scratch :) On the other hand your Orandas are Absolutely Beautiful!!!! Thanks for sharing your pic's with us :)

###### that sucks.. 120 gallon tank.. ruined with who knows waht dangers.. if you sell it though i assume you will tell them they gotta clean it? what are you gonna do next though.. buy another one?