[*]Test Results for the Following:

[*]Ammonia Level?0

[*]Nitrite Level?0

[*]Nitrate level?0-live plants

[*]Ph Level, Tank (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines)?7.6

[*]Ph Level, Tap (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines)?7.6

[*]Brand of test-kit used and whether strips or drops?api drops

[*]Water temperature?74

[*]Tank size (how many gals.) and how long has it been running?20 gallon a little over a years

[*]What is the name and size of the filter(s)aquean 300, 200 gph

[*]How often do you change the water and how much?50-75% 2 x a week

[*]How many fish in the tank and their size?2 about 3 inches including tails

[*]What kind of water additives or conditioners?api tap conditioner

[*]What do you feed your fish and how often?variety hikari,lionhead,oranda,algae wafers.peas 2 x a week after fasting...

[*]Any new fish added to the tank?yes mama Finns

[*]Any medications added to the tank?Not yet

[*]Any unusual findings on the fish such as "grains of salt," bloody streaks, frayed fins or fungus?Gulping at surface haven't prazied yet

[*]Any unusual behavior like staying at the bottom, not eating, etc.?just the air gulping

Ok I got my prazi pro x 3 bottles Mama Finns is still gulping at the surface a lot,but def heading towards the bottom for feeding more and more :) i received my prazi pro today and am set to start this for all three 20 gallon tanks just as a precaution due to all the fish coming back from my Daughters tank...just want to be sure of the preferred treatment schedule :)

Day 1 -- remove carbon, perform water change with vacuuming, and add prazi to tank

Day 2 -- add prazi

Day 3 -- do nothing

Day 4 -- do nothing

Day 5 -- do nothing

Day 6 -- add prazi

Day 7 -- add prazi

Day 8 -- normal partial water change with vacuuming

Day 14 - normal partial water change, then add prazi

Day 21 - normal partial water change, then add prazi

Day 28 - normal partial water change, then add prazi

Day 35 - normal partial water change, add carbon, treatment is complete

I just do the easy way... dose every 7 days, or basically after the weekly water change. The Prazi will remain active in the water for 3 days after you dose it, then the remaining 4 days it will be all deactivated so that they fluke eggs will hatch out again. Then after a water change, you can kill them with a new dose a prazi.

I just do the easy way... dose every 7 days, or basically after the weekly water change. The Prazi will remain active in the water for 3 days after you dose it, then the remaining 4 days it will be all deactivated so that they fluke eggs will hatch out again. Then after a water change, you can kill them with a new dose a prazi.

:exactly Me too. I find that other schedule too complicated. I do every 7 days if I'm changing water weekly; if I'm doing QT in an uncycled tank, I do every 5 days since I'm doing daily water changes (so I add prazi every day for 3 days, then skip 2 days to let those fluke eggs hatch). Works just fine!

Me too! I just started another round of prazi in Fern's tank and i decided to dose the prazi every 5 days. seems to be working he stopped flashing after the 2nd dose. :)

Thanks everyone BUT here's my problem...I can't read the bottle :( (showing my age :( even tried a magnifying glass ...no help :()how much am I putting in,all my goldfish tanks are 20 gallons :) Thanks for the schedule info though :)

I have a PraziPro 4 oz bottle in front of me and the directions are:

SHAKE VIGOROUSLY before use. measure Liquid PraziPro at the rate of one (1) teaspoon per 20 gallons of water to be treated.

Do some fish not react well to prazi???My bubbles hasn't been himself since yesterday :(

My Butterflies seem to hate it as does my moor....last time I treated (30 days ago) the three of them huddles in the corner...soon as the meds were out there were right as rain!

Yes some fish don't like the prazi at all. :( I hope yours will get over it soon, sometimes they only react to the first few treatments and then they get back to normal.

Ok Thanks guys he has me a bit worried :( He's not acting at all like himself :( and my waters still good triple 0's all around :) hopefully the w/c on Wednesday will bring him back around before i re add the prazi so I can see if thats whats making him behave this way :(

I have my giant ryukins who are depressed the first 4weeks of prazi. they bottom sit the 3 days of prazi - and are happy the other 4. this for 4 weeks :rofl I use it as a guide - as long as they react I prazi :) (I usually do it 7times in new fish)