I Can't Figure Out What This Poop Means

enesta

I looked at the page describing poops, but this poop doesn't fit any of those. Both fish have weird poop - one has a little bit long (maybe an inch) thin poop that's dark in color, darker than the food - with air bubbles (I think that's what they are). It's dark, then there's space, then dark.. almost like balls inside of a container. Same with the other fish, but more of a brown, same color as the food. Right now they're going through PraziPro if that factors in. I feed a pinch of Omega 1 sinking pellets twice a day.

Do you soak the pellets at all? Ususally there's air compressed in the pellets and it releases inside of the fishies if they're not soaked first. Do they gulp at the surface at all?

Do you soak the pellets at all? Ususally there's air compressed in the pellets and it releases inside of the fishies if they're not soaked first. Do they gulp at the surface at all?

They do gulp at the surface, but I've been feeding this for a couple of weeks and this just started with at least one of them. I don't soak it -- well for more than a few seconds. I guess I should longer?