Post Count Doesn't Add Up...

My profile says I have 4004 posts, and I was trying to work out how I hit this as I haven't been on much lately, but my sidebar says 3441 which is closer to what I thought it was as I remember hitting 3k not too long ago, which is it?!

I noticed that a while ago. I figured it meant that the higher count that is shown in the profile includes the posts in the Off Topic boards, where posts don't count, and next to the actual posts it tells you the count of the posts that do count.

Do I make sense?

Not sure if that is what it is though.

I noticed this too and went looking. Looks like your posts in the subscriber area as well as the other areas don't count toward your total post count. I think. duh.gif

yeah some of the forums don't add to your post count shown when you make a post, where as your actual and total post count is kept in your profile. Like the photo forum or the sig test forum for instance don't add to your post count.

No but really. It's so nice to talk to your fellow goldfish lovers and get to know them. Even if it sometimes goes off topic. Like the Waterbill topic LOL!

Yeah! I started a topic about my water bill. I mean, HOW BORING!!!! You guys brought it to life! :heart I love this place! And I agree with Koko everyone is sooooooooo nice! I am a member of a different forum (nothing to do with fish) and the majority of people there are not very kind to eachother! I have been visiting less and less! I hope I don't fit in there!

Edited by U.K. Becs