Hello All

usmgp1

Hi Everyone my name is Chuck and I live here in Medina,Ohio. I have around 50 Goldfish. Mostly comets but enjoy watching them and I am going to add two more tanks in a few days.I have some pics to add under phits. I have to figure out have to do that. It is great to find a place like this. I lost my job in February and the goldies have helped make the time pass while I have been looking for a job.

Glad to be here!

Chuck

Hello and welcome, Chuck! Nice to have you here!

I can't wait for you to post lots and lots of photos of your fish!

I cannot figure out how to post the pics yet. I cannot find a button to add pics. :unsure:

• Supporter

hi chuck! welcome to koko's.. nice to meet you.. i hope you soon find employment, i'm sure it will make life easier for you and your 50 fish!.. you'll feel very much at home here! :)

to add photos you can upload them to photobucket (its a free site to use for a generous amount of space ;) ) www.photobucket.com then you just copy the link and post it onto the koko's website.

we all look forward to meeting your fish friends..

all the best & enjoy!

1sm007hiya.gif Welcome Chuck! You've found a very wonderful place in Koko's! I too am looking forward to seeing your tanks with your 50 friends in them!

Best of luck finding new employment!

Hi Everyone my name is Chuck and I live here in Medina,Ohio. I have around 50 Goldfish. Mostly comets but enjoy watching them and I am going to add two more tanks in a few days.I have some pics to add under phits. I have to figure out have to do that. It is great to find a place like this. I lost my job in February and the goldies have helped make the time pass while I have been looking for a job.

Glad to be here!

Chuck

awe I know how that feels. :C Good luck chuckie!