New Betta

Kerstin

Got a new betta tonight at Pet$mart. I think he's a spadetail. I'll post photos tomorrow. He is investigating his new home right now, which I hope is a good sign. :)

Thanks guys. Couldn't get a nice photo yesterday, because I left the light off so he could get used to the new place. He is so much more interested in everything, even turns around to look at me when I'm standing by his tank. So cute. His colour is kind of hard to describe. His body is kind of purpely pink and his fins are purple with white on the outside of them. I really have to try again for a photo later... :-)

Sounds pretty! I love purplish bettas, as purple is one of my favorite colors. Please try to get photos soon, or my head will explode.

And it will all be YOUR FAULT.

:rofl i'LL try and get some. Wouldn't want to take the blame for THAT. lol

Yeah, it would be quite a mess to clean up, and my husband might sue you.

lol. Just took some photos. Not brilliant ones, but they should give you an idea. I'll post them from my work computer tomorrow. :)

Thanks guys. And he is still going strong... (knocks on wood) even though I keep staring at him for signs of trouble....but I do that with my goldies, too. :)

What a beautiful little guy. :wub: What will you call him?

Thanks. His name is Gandalf (from Lord of the Rings). He just kind of looked like a Gandalf for some reason... :rolleyes: