Stella Discovers The Fish!

molbert73

I thought this was too cute not to share. Stella just discovered that there is something living in that big glass box on the cabinet. She sat there for quite a while looking at them moving around. And yes we are pretty sure that she is special ed.

Please excuse the mess on the chair.

2010-11-01_14-22-21_573.jpg

Very cute. Hey I got a chair that collects stuff just like yours. lol

Me too-I've got a few of themdoh11.gifrofl3.gif

That is 1 cute picheartpump.gifMy dog was jealous when I got fishyikes.gifNow,she's rather blas'e about the whole thingyawn.gif

Love, love the pic :D My dogs have no interest in any of my tanks; they checked them out at the beginning, but if they can't play with 'em or eat 'em, they don't care :D We have 2 chairs like that, one in our bedroom and one in the kitchen, lol!

My cats do a very good job ignoring the fish. Every once in a while, my orange Tabby George will show some interest. But for the most part, it's a quickly passing interest.

• Supporter

none of my pets care about the tank.. they only notice it when i'm feeding the fish because they think they're missing out on somehting.. well.. they are really! LOL

cute doggy.. i had some things to say but unless you have scooby doo voice on, they're not so funny!