Fried Goldfish

I don't know why and how, but I found myself in a kitchen with a skillet full of life little goldfish that I was frying in hot oil. Then I felt bad for them and emptied the skillet with the fish into a big bowl of water. All of them were still alive and even seemed well, except for one.

Then I woke up and was all WHAT THE...??

That was probably one of the weirdest things I ever dreamed.

Edited by Oerba Yun Fang

I used to dream about my beloved Coco a year after he died. Then after the year mark was over they stopped. He's the only fish I've ever dreamed about. That I remember.

I have Tons of goldfish dreams. Often they dropsy and I try to save them. Or my fav fish is dying. But fried goldfish has to be the weirdest goldfish dream ever LOLOL Hey at least it was a dream!!!!!

Actually this reminds me of a weird fishy dream. It was snowing outside and all my goldfish were floating around in the air. Like out of their tanks and out to the outdoors. And I was running around the front yard trying to recapture my goldfish before they froze to death. Hmm mine is pretty weird too then! LOL

Oh you poor thing! Ew!

I just looked it up and: "To see a goldfish in your dream, signifies, wealth, success, and pleasant adventures. Alternatively, goldfish represents some important emotional matter or valuable insight."

Oh you poor thing! Ew!

I just looked it up and: "To see a goldfish in your dream, signifies, wealth, success, and pleasant adventures. Alternatively, goldfish represents some important emotional matter or valuable insight."

wealth

LOL!

:cry1

Edited by Oerba Yun Fang

I always dream that I randomly find in my house (like under my bed) and overstocked tank that has been running for who knows how long. I didn't realize I had it so I never fed the fish or changed the water. Scary!

I always dream that I randomly find in my house (like under my bed) and overstocked tank that has been running for who knows how long. I didn't realize I had it so I never fed the fish or changed the water. Scary!

Oh I had dreams like that too. Like you suddenly remember OH YEAH I GOT THAT FISH TANK and I have never taken care of them ever since I got them. They're all alive but I feel horrible.

I think it means you are supposed to give up eating all animals:)

I dream more about tanks. The latest was a broken tank. Before that was forgotten tanks, forgot to feed...

I think it means you are supposed to give up eating all animals:)

As bad as I sometimes feel about it as even my sis tries to convince me, I can't. I love chicken and turkey too much. And fish. But I never said that out loud. Trying to eat my fish sandwich so that my goldis can't see it.