Good Deal?

Noreun

Today, instead of completing my assignments, I decided to browse the internet in all things goldfish.

And I found this:

http://sydney.gumtree.com.au/c-Pets-pet-supplies-pet-products-FS-6x2x2-tank-and-PLASMA-42-BOTH-FOR-250-W0QQAdIdZ237833240

Our tank at home is pretty crowded at the moment and I'm thinking of asking my dad for an upgrade.

It seems like a good deal, but I want to make sure before I go asking my dad anything.

I'm not really sure of the whole tinted thing. And even though, it's only a 15 minute drive from my place, I have no idea how it's gonna fit in the car. Plus, maintaining such a large tank will be hard work.

Opinions?

:o Sounds like a good deal to me. Excellent size! The only problem I agree with is the tinted glass and the fact that the light can be built into the hood. Does the light fit into the hood or do you have to do some tweaking?

It mentioned something that it needed to be fixed. Don't know if that was the tank or the TV they are giving away with it?

TSeems like the TANK is in need of some fixing. Not sure how good of a deal this really is . It says he originally wanted 400 for it which already would be a great deal, but no one wanted it so now he goes down to 250 and even throws a free plasma tv in? Looks kinda odd to me.