Aahhhh!

molbert73

While at the store tonight picking up the new fishie I strolled by the tanks for sale and the one that I have my eye on is on sale. Like majorly on sale!

It is a set. 60 gal. Tank, hood, and stand. Normally $350 on sale for $260! It took all I had to not swipe the credit card and bring it home.

It will look perfect in my den. Totally my type of furniture for the stand, nice size.

Good news is the sign said that it is on sale till the end of November. Guess who will be saving up their tips :)

Um yeah! I will totally post pics.

I will be putting every penny in the piggy bank so that I can get it without messing with our budget. At least I have a month till the sale is over. I hope that that info was correct.

My husband is still in that "you need to prove you are going to stick with this hobby" phase. He doesn't get it. I have been showing dogs for 15 years, obviously my hobbies stick ;)

Oh, and the levelheadedness is new. We are trying to pay some things off at the moment, so NOT fun.

• Supporter

My husband is still in that "you need to prove you are going to stick with this hobby" phase. He doesn't get it. I have been showing dogs for 15 years, obviously my hobbies stick ;)

Oh, and the levelheadedness is new. We are trying to pay some things off at the moment, so NOT fun.

get him to register with kokos and soon you will have tanks all over the house!!.. :rofl

Doubt it :( He doesn't get too excited about the animals. Don't get me wrong though, he is very supportive of me showing and stuff and he definitely knew what he was getting into when he married me.

Our house isn't big enough for too many tanks anyway. My dream would be a big pond in the backyard but I fear the dogs would jump in.

Doubt it :( He doesn't get too excited about the animals. Don't get me wrong though, he is very supportive of me showing and stuff and he definitely knew what he was getting into when he married me.

Our house isn't big enough for too many tanks anyway. My dream would be a big pond in the backyard but I fear the dogs would jump in.

Give Him a few of these

Glitter-lips.gif

Yay! New tank! That is so exciting! :fishtank::Congrats:

I sometimes feel sorry for the men in our lives, when we have our sights set on something they don't really stand a chance do they :angelstaf: .

When I got my big tank I knew it would not fit in my flat, so I had to twist Steve's arm to let me get rid of some of his furniture so it could fit in his house! It was better in the long run cos we all live together (Me Steve and our fishy babies!) in Steve's house now, at least I didn't have to move the big tank between properties. It is SOOOOOO heavy! :flex:

I'd probably mess with the budget too LOL For a sale like that. I'd be too worried that they will run out of those by the time I want to get it, because usually they don't keep THAT many of those things in the store. You should ask if there is a way that you could just do a down payment of 20% and they keep the thing for you until later. That would be only about $ 50 but would make sure you get it!