You Can Yell At Me Later!

molbert73

So I couldn't wait any longer. Tonight I went to the pet store and I could not resist this guy.

I don't have a way to quarantine a newbie so I had to risk it and put him in with Jerry. I haven't used prazi on Jerry yet so my plan is to pick up some maybe on monday and start then.

Name suggestions are appreciated. Our names for pets in our house are mostly Grateful dead themed (my husbands thing but I get veto power). Scarlet (scarlet begonias) and Stella (stella blue) are the dogs, Jerry Garcia is the moor (I named him that to butter up my husband :D ) and our cat is Mugsy (named for something from Looney Tunes)

Sorry that the photos are blurry. Maybe in the am I will get better pics with natural light in the room.

011.jpg

Who can resist that mug!

002-2.jpg

013.jpg

Oh and Dennis, I stood there for a REALLY long time looking at the moors ( I think they are really cool) but this guy just kind of screamed take me home with you.

AHA! It was your fish that was yelling! :hi

Best of luck with your new little dudes! Love the Dead theme. Perhaps Trip? As the long and strange one it's been? Or if you're feelin' female vibes...perhaps Magnolia? As in Sugar Magnolia? smiley_hippie.gif

Oh my gosh Lola, my husband would love you! He wanted to name one of our dogs Magnolia! I'm liking Trip though.

And yes, he was definitely yelling.

Edited by molbert73

Oh my gosh Lola, my husband would love you! He wanted to name one of our dogs Magnolia! I'm liking Trip though.

We almost named our daughter Magnolia for that very reason. giggle.gif But I didn't want her to be called Maggie. Hee hee.

I like both names. Trip could have many Dead Head connotations. (Whistles innocently in the corner.) 1sm047whistle.gif