My Soon To Be New Guy!

edong86

Hey guys, a friend of mine has agreed to adopt one of my lionheads, whose been eating more food than everyone else due to his unorthodox body for a lionhead (he's somewhat slimmer, it's like he has some common in him I dunno) and now, I get to buy this calico ranchu that I've alway wanted.

I'm getting him/her Tuesday :D

dreamranchu.jpg

Thanks guys, I cannot wait! While I will miss my lionhead, I'm so excited as this will be my first ever Calico Ranchu. I was never a fan of Calicos but I fell in love with this guy when I saw the pictures.

He's heeeere :krazy:

He's actually much bigger than I expected as the pictures I posted was a month ago from the dealer. That dealer really knows how to grow his goldfish. He's now the biggest goldfish in my tank.

In order to make room for him, my common-looking lionhead is now with my friend in a new tank with 2 other lionheads.

To introduce new guy is, Jimmy.

Edited by GFF

My friend actually wanted to get Jimmy as well but I said no way! We settled on my lionhead and the pearlscale, but then I didn't have it in me to part with the little bugger so I just ended up giving him that one lionhead.

I couldn't get a good picture so decided to just post a video instead.