Goldfish Cellphone Charm

Cynders

:rofl Now our lovely Glitter Lips Helen has heard about these charms but I've never posted a picture of them before. :wa No kissing it either young lady!

I make them out of polymer clay, paint them by hand, and then glaze them over, and I must say they are quite durable. They're also fun to make too. :rofl Maybe I'll make one out of Soochi?

100_1451.jpg

100_1443.jpg

They look great, Tay! Nice job!

I think I can find a market for these...I'll pay you 15% but I need 7,000,000 of these in assorted colors and patterns by November 12. Please respond. :tomato:

ohmy :heart those are crazy cute. Very clever If you are in the Xmas kokos gift exchange this year they would make someone an awesome gift.

:rofl It's the only one I have but I plan on making many more with the different breeds. Then perhaps I can set up an etsy account.

I was TOTALLY going to suggest this! I am an Etsy addict, and would absolutely order one!

You have some skills!!!

I thought i'd share a pic of the charm I found in Florida on my last vacation I think I paid $5 for it and would happily pay more for yours as I do like your style much more :) mine is made of some kind of metal and theres a ball or something in it so it kind of rattles a little...

ctmpphpSCirkC.jpgctmpphpTmuuWH.jpg

Soooo cute! I want one!!!!!! Another member Jenny was making similar things and I bought so many things from her cause everything was just so adorable! I really like that.. I might buy one too!

Wow you guys thanks so mcuh for the compliments! :o I will definitely have to make more and then figure out some shipping prices for you guys and get practice making different breeds and then figure out a good pricing. :D Sounds like a fun project!

:o Yes of course I could.

When I get the hang of things and shipping and all that crazy stuff I think I'll set up an etsy and I'll definitely get back to you guys :D

Best of luck with your new business venture! good_luck.gif Definitely let us know when you are up and running (or need product testers giggle.gif). I know two chics in this house who would love to make a couple purchases!

Thank you so much guys! I'm working on the etsy site now and I've been working on figuring out shipping. It might be better to sell to you guys through e-mail on paypal. It saves us all the hassle from Etsy.

:unsure: Did I mention USPS shipping is insanely complicated? :rofl

:rofl Now our lovely Glitter Lips Helen has heard about these charms but I've never posted a picture of them before. :wa No kissing it either young lady!

I make them out of polymer clay, paint them by hand, and then glaze them over, and I must say they are quite durable. They're also fun to make too. :rofl Maybe I'll make one out of Soochi?

100_1451.jpg

100_1443.jpg

Haruka and chaud. I just noticed that. Lol hoenn. Anywho, you make charms? I used to make ceramics too! I made a jewelry box(bad spelling I know) and it was okay looking but hard to do. x______x especially the paint. Gah, you have soo many different types to choose from. Metalic, glossy, matte, and another one which I totally forgot. Lol. I made one with matte before and it looked like pure garbage. Matte looks like garbage to me. The glossy one is the way to go. C: