Atlantis Is Going Through His Spotty Teenager Phase!

Got home from work, made a cuppa then looked in to my tank to say "Hi" to my gang and noticed this white spot on Atlantis. Is it just wen growth or could it be something else? I have not posted this in the sick fish area of the board cos he seems to be fine! Feel free to move it though if it's in the wrong bit! (sorry!)

001-2.jpg

• Supporter

how cute.. his eye's so perfect it looks like a camera lens! LOL.. and on the fish in the background.. do i see breeding stars? or is that a camera flash reflection?

oh, yes, agreed, wen growth :doh11:

• Supporter

if she's nothing developed thus far and you're asking from totally pre wen, i am not sure. i only know from a mildly developed wen and this is how wen growth appeared to me. perhaps someone will come along and provide you with some more useful information. :)

how cute.. his eye's so perfect it looks like a camera lens! LOL.. and on the fish in the background.. do i see breeding stars? or is that a camera flash reflection?

oh, yes, agreed, wen growth :doh11:

Aaaawwww! Thanks Helen! :)

The fish in the background is Hercules, long story short, but I have had him for three years, in the early days I did absolutely everything wrong and some how he managed to survive! I am sure he is like a cat with nine lives! So I gave him the name Hercules cos he is such a little trooper! He was the only fish I had in a 15 gallon, then I managed to get an amazing upgrade from Jayne who is also a kokonut. The day after I plopped him in to his new home (he must have felt like he was in the ocean!) he presented me with breeding stars and they have been there ever since (that was back in January!)

Regarding Atlantis the original zit has faded but now he has got another zit on the top of his wen today! :rolleyes: