Mariko And Rusty

devilduck

Picture468-1.jpg

Picture466.jpg

See the size difference?! Chester's like twice as bulky as Mariko too! It's going to be interesting having him in the tank...

Picture465.jpg

Picture461.jpg

Picture457.jpg

Picture451.jpg

Awwwwww :wub: It's a shame this one came out the blurriest of the lot. Mariko's actually nearer to me than Rusty (Rusty's a teeeny tiny bit bigger than that to scale with Mariko) but it still looks cute :)

Picture467-2.jpg

You are so lucky to be so far away from me Sarah!!!! Otherwise I would fishnap all of your fish. :lol2 That kissing pic is just too cute. :wub:

I agree, that last picture is adorable, it is ashame it didn't come out clearer. But all the same, it will do. :)

Mariko is my favorite. ;)

Edited by Kateana

Thanks guys :) They were both unusually mellow last night so I thought I'd steal the opportunity to take some pics :) Chester was not. I have many pictures of bulky grey blurs but hopefully he will be slightly less excited to see me for all of 10 minutes sometime soon so I can get some pics! Red's still in QT without a light so no pics of him for a bit but he seems to be doing ok.