Do Not Fear Everyone!

Cynders

His wen is growing like CRAZY it had a big growth spurt about two weeks ago and it's gotten rather big and it's grown alot since I've had him.

No his fin still hasn't regrown sadly :( It's the same as when it healed over. :rofl So he swims a little wobbly but he's so fast. It is rather cute though!

You have such dreamy fish friends! I love how Alfred looks like he's just caught us peeping in his window!

:heart Thank you! :rofl Now that I look at it he does! LOL It's almost like the picture of when I bought him, he looked so mad. That's why I loved him :rofl Bear in mind he's decided to change color

5627c.jpg

5627a-1.jpg

:rofl He hates the world

You have such dreamy fish friends! I love how Alfred looks like he's just caught us peeping in his window!

:heart Thank you! :rofl Now that I look at it he does! LOL It's almost like the picture of when I bought him, he looked so mad. That's why I loved him :rofl Bear in mind he's decided to change color

:rofl He hates the world

Maybe that's it! Maybe he's shy while he's "changing his clothes"! He's really saying: cussin.gifc8b1b09f.gif

He's the cutest little grump, that's for sure!

:rofl You can have her! She keeps moving that rock everytime at feeding time. :lol she's going to get so fat!

And it's only been about 5 months too! He changed quick. I wonder if i can get one of those patio ponds in the spring and I put him outside if he'll change back. I honestly like the new color, :rofl The old one kind of scares me.

:D Thanks GFF!

:rofl It's his face I think, he looks like a serial killer. Either that or he reminds me of those thai black ranchus Federica and I said looked Satanic :rofl

100_0442-1.jpg

See? Complete rage. :rofl

I think we need to have a Soochi babysitting service :rofl or rather 'kidnapping service'

@Sakura Romano was having floaty issues last night from playing gulp the air. :rofl So he was sitting there swimming upside down and then went to sleep under the filter. He's perfectly fine today though after a pea. :unsure: Yeah better not tell Red, you know he likes the attention.

:yeah: I think Ludwig is getting some wen too. FINALLY. :rofl