Hello There!

Guest Glass-man

Guest Glass-man

Hello to everyone!

I'm from Southern England and I've had my new tank set up with two common goldfish for about a month or so.

My parents used to keep fish when I was a fair bit younger and we didn't tend to have much luck, although I've recently had my eyes opened to caring for goldfish properly. (We used to completely change the water and clean the old tank every month or so!).

I'm hoping that I can keep these chaps happy and healthy and try to make up for my earlier naivety!

Guest Glass-man

Hi and welcome to Koko's. :) Do you have photos of your fish?

Yep I've got a few shots but they're a bit blurry. They don't tend to stay still long enough!

splendor.jpg

brodwell.jpg

imgp1611.jpg

Hi and welcome to Koko's. :) Do you have photos of your fish?

Yep I've got a few shots but they're a bit blurry. They don't tend to stay still long enough!

splendor.jpg

brodwell.jpg

imgp1611.jpg

Beautiful. Love the yellow one especially! :) I have the same problem with my comets. They always seem to zoom out of the picture...

Hello to everyone!

I'm from Southern England and I've had my new tank set up with two common goldfish for about a month or so.

My parents used to keep fish when I was a fair bit younger and we didn't tend to have much luck, although I've recently had my eyes opened to caring for goldfish properly. (We used to completely change the water and clean the old tank every month or so!).

I'm hoping that I can keep these chaps happy and healthy and try to make up for my earlier naivety!

HELLOO!!! :D Southern england? Nice.