New Guy

kukana d

253rd%20C%20403.JPG 253rd%20C%20397.JPG

I just bought this guy-I liked his color-blue. This is my 1st non-DO fish-I am going to qt him twice as long as I usually doundecided.gif It makes me a little nervous to add 1 to my collection that is an 'outsider'!

Thanks everyoneheartpump.gif The little calico was too cute not to go back forwub.gifThese guys are not only doing 2x qt,I'm going to do it in a rubbermaid

also-I need to keep 1 tank open just in case(God forbid!) I need to isolate someone. That will be 2 firsts w/ these guys. You guys will get pics,for surewink.gif

@Commis-they came from here- My link

Nice fish! But Susan, you gotta stop buying the fish up that other people on here were trying to get... LOL give them a chance too!!

And yeah, really. How and where do you keep all these fish? Your profile says you got 23 and over the last week you bought like 6 dozen more goldfish :rofl

I am SERIOUSLY asking. LOL!

Oh, my! That blue ranchu is a stunner. And what a gorgeous calico! Really really nice, both of them. Congratulations!

I've had good luck so far with my fish from Tommy (calico ranchu, sakura ranchu, and redcap oranda). Except for Minestrone's headstanding. But Mango is doing wonderfully a few months in, and my new redcap (just arrived last week) seems healthy.

Can't wait to see pics when they arrive!

Nice fish! But Susan, you gotta stop buying the fish up that other people on here were trying to get... LOL give them a chance too!!

And yeah, really. How and where do you keep all these fish? Your profile says you got 23 and over the last week you bought like 6 dozen more goldfish :rofl

I am SERIOUSLY asking. LOL!

I've got a 170g,2 46g,and I've just gotten a larger pond-set it up today(that's why I went on a 'goldie spree' as of latewhatjust.gif).And,you're right-I need to update my # of fishangelstaf.gif

Oh, my! That blue ranchu is a stunner. And what a gorgeous calico! Really really nice, both of them. Congratulations!

I've had good luck so far with my fish from Tommy (calico ranchu, sakura ranchu, and redcap oranda). Except for Minestrone's headstanding. But Mango is doing wonderfully a few months in, and my new redcap (just arrived last week) seems healthy.

Can't wait to see pics when they arrive!

That's good to hear,RD,thank you for the thumbs up about Tommy.I'm really glad to hear that yours are doing so well-I can't wait to see your new Orandawink.gifheartpump.gif What is the protocol for Tommy's auctions? Does he contact you? Do you know what day he ships? I just sent him an email,and am unsure as to what to expectheadscratch.gif