I May Have To Leave This Forum...

AMeyers

My coworker mentioned that her teenage son was thinking about getting a betta. I said, "Wait, don't buy anything yet, I might have some stuff lying around." Went into the closet at home and, embarrassingly enough, was able to completely outfit her son's future betta with EVERYTHING it needs ... out of my "leftovers." Tank, light, new gravel still in the bag, plastic plants, heater, you name it.

Addicted to fish? Perhaps. :blush:

My coworker mentioned that her teenage son was thinking about getting a betta. I said, "Wait, don't buy anything yet, I might have some stuff lying around." Went into the closet at home and, embarrassingly enough, was able to completely outfit her son's future betta with EVERYTHING it needs ... out of my "leftovers." Tank, light, new gravel still in the bag, plastic plants, heater, you name it.

Yep. Yep. Yep. Maybe it is just being prepared? :nana

Yep. Yep. Yep. Maybe it is just being prepared? :nana

I have enough stuff in my basement to set up 2, 10gallon tank and a 29gallon. Once I get the ok (from the wife) I will be setting up the 29.

You are very good enablers. :)

Now I need to figure out what to do with the new kids I have named Spot and Kaz after I move them from the QT tank. Not that any of you would have any ideas. :popcorn

Will probably start out smaller and move up.

I know where I want to put the fish eventually. The problem is that I need to remove wallpaper and repaint the room. It may be a while before I get around to doing that.

The worst "offenders" are fish auctions. That is the positive part of me not being able to attend the largest one in the area this weekend. No temptation to aquire new fish.