My 20 Gallon Long

shellbell4ever

Finally had time to move the Betta boys back into the bedroom so I could set back up the 20 gallon long for the little goldfish :) so they can get out of my 20 highs ;) anyway here it is :) I'm still going to give it some time to make sure all the levels are ok :before I move them )

ctmpphpWvC0tR.jpg

ctmpphpykb5Ph.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Edited by shellbell4ever

Shell you have an eye for tank decor!!! You should be a tank interior designer! I LOVE the fall look! And the little pot is just gorgeous! Is this little Clemmy's pad? :rofl

Thank you all :) I am looking forward to moving Clemmy and the calico fantail into this tank asap ;) and yes that was a chi head (LOL) I took it and a bowl from the other two tanks for some orange color in this one :) I just love Fall :)

It looks really nice Shell! But aren't you worried about the dyes in those fake leaves leaching toxins into the water? I would be. They aren't made for aquarium decor as far as I'm aware, so they surely don't think about using "safe" dyes when making them. And that's not to mention the substance they use as glue to hold the leaves onto the vine. :unsure: Also is there any metal inside the vine parts?

It looks really nice Shell! But aren't you worried about the dyes in those fake leaves leaching toxins into the water? I would be. They aren't made for aquarium decor as far as I'm aware, so they surely don't think about using "safe" dyes when making them. And that's not to mention the substance they use as glue to hold the leaves onto the vine. :unsure: Also is there any metal inside the vine parts?

The leaves are the same material as my silk plants from the aquarium/pet shop and no glue or metal in them but thanks for making me look ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I thought an up date was in order :) clemmy and his new fantail friend Callie are becoming best friends and are enjoying having the 20 long all to themselfs :) My Daughters Callie has even fattened up in her belly a bit :) :) The more I watch them together the more I am convinced that Clemmy is following after neither of his parents and is becoming a very pretty fantail ;)

ctmpphp3qM5In.jpg

ctmpphp5SRXfb.jpg

ctmpphp20vjao.jpg

ctmpphp8btX7I.jpg

Thanks for looking

Oh wow - this tank looks beautiful! I love the way you have decorated it and I love how the blue blackground contrasts with the Autumn leaves! You've done an amazing job!!!

The little calico fantail (sorry, I dont know which one that is) really blends in doesnt he!

Awesome, Shell! They look GREAT! You really know how to do up a tank too! :)

Are Clemmy's eyes buggin' at all?

No Dennis :( no bug eyes :( I think he's/she's going to be a fantail after all, I think the eyes would have popped by now right ;) I still love my baby though :)