Introducing Peter And Paul.... Finally

Kerstin

Oooh, they're so sweet!! And nice looking tank; I especially love your tank stand!! :druel

Thanks jojo. Took those photos a few weeks ago and looking at them now makes me realize how much they've grown recently, esp Peter, the one with more white. :-)

Those guys are going to love that tank. Nice and big lots of room for them to swim around. And that stand is amazing. Great set up for Peter and Paul.

Thanks everyone. They really like the space and now that they are growing they don't look like two tiny specks in a hughe tank anymore. lol

I agree with everyone! What cuties and what a set up! Gorgeous tank and stand! Those are some lucky fish! Maybe one day you can get an apple snail and name it Mary? bigsmile.gif

They look very nice. Is that a custome built stand?

Thanks. I got the stand at our local fish store Aquarium City. They have lots of them. don't know if they order them locally though, because they said if i wanted a different colour they could get it.

My very first fish came from Aquarium City! It looks great...eventually you are going to have two monsters in there.

I hope so. :) I'd love to have two BIG monsters. lol

I really like the people over there. They helped me a lot when I first got my goldies and did not know about cycling etc. AND they actually told me i couldn't keep 2 commons in a 10 Gallon, not like all the other places who talked about the 1 inch per fish rule...

Hey I was wondering. Where did you get your Greek pillars? And did you buy them as aquarium ornaments or just as toys/novelty items then placed it in your tank? I DESPERATELY WANT A COUPLE for my tank to go with my fallen greek pillars background :D

Hey I was wondering. Where did you get your Greek pillars? And did you buy them as aquarium ornaments or just as toys/novelty items then placed it in your tank? I DESPERATELY WANT A COUPLE for my tank to go with my fallen greek pillars background :D

Hi,

these are from Pet*smart. They have them in all shapes and sizes over there.

Edited by Kerstin

Peter and Paul look great. :) And I agree with everyone the tank and the stand looks great.

Thanks Edith. I love my little guys. :) They're so much fun.

Hi,

these are from Pet*smart. They have them in all shapes and sizes over there.

Too bad I'm all the way here in Manila. I can't find anything as authentic looking as those in any of the pet shops here. Great fish btw :)