Fishie Photo Time :)

devilduck

Mariko's tail's grown a lot since I got her

:)

Picture443.jpg

Rusty doing her investigative duties...anubias is supposed to be goldie-proof but Mariko has decided she wants a lily pond so several of the leaves are now floating around the top :glare:

Picture442.jpg

Not sure what she thought she was doing here...

Picture441.jpg

Headstand again! Oh noes!!!!11

Picture440.jpg

Picture438.jpg

Red's not doing too good at the moment, in QT atm.

Picture437.jpg

Picture446.jpg

And Chester :)

Picture428.jpg

Picture434.jpg

The pictures don't really convey how huge he is unfortunately...that second pic of him is nearly a full tank shot, he's only in a 6 gallon tank at the moment, and that filter's the big internal that goes on my main tank usually. He's seriously chunky! :D

Every one looks great Sarah. :) I'm so glad you got Chester he is adorable, no wonder you had to get him, I'm just surprised you managed to wait till sunday! :D

I hope Red soon feels better.:heart

Edited by caitie

aww :( So sorry to hear red's not feeling well :( I do hope he feels better soon :) and that Rusty ..such a cutie :) but i must say the new guy Chester is very cute indeed I am so Happy you went and got him :) They are all looking very fat and happy :) Thanks for sharing your pic's with us :)

I'm probably a little too entertained by the fact Helen hasn't found out about Chester yet...back to the asylum for me before I start giggling under tables or something!

Thanks for the nice comments guys :) Chester seems happy to be out his diseased chain store tank though I think he wishes his QT was a bit bigger!

I'm sooo glad you got Chester in the end - he's really something! :druel I just love his chubby cheeks! Everyone else looks great - you have seriously cute fishies :)

I want more Chester pictures!!

Oh my goodness Sarah!!! :whatjust: !!! I can't believe you kept Chester a secret :ignore ! He is AMAZING!!!! :krazy: !!!! What an adorable face! I love him! :heart

Mariko and Rusty both look so cute. I have got a thing about cheeks at the moment! :doh11:

Sorry to hear Red is feeling a little under the weather, he still looks as gorgeous as ever! ;)

:Congrats: