Star Fisheries Open Weekend

devilduck

Gah, I so wish I could go! My boyfriend is taking me away for my birthday (I shouldn't complain really!) so it means I'll miss both days :( Here's hoping we're staying somewhere in Surrey, haha!

Fingers crossed these open days become a common occurrence!

I'll take my camera (or my Dad's as mine is tempermental) and take pics of all the fish I can't afford! Some of them are ?150+ :o I'm going for a couple of ?5 tiny pearlscales :rofl I don't think my Dad knows what he's got himself in for volunteering to take me! :D

Hahaha, your poor dad! Wow, I wish I could go just to drool over all of the fish I could never afford :druel I'll have to drool over your pictures instead this time! :happydance

Aww I can't wait to see your pearlies!!

I know, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY for photo bombardment!!! I better get charging my camera!! I'm going Saturday around lunchtime I think (hopefully before all the pretty telescopes are snatched up!), when are you going? Maybe I'll actually get to meet a fellow Kokoian :pianobanana

I can't go until Sunday, I'm travelling down from Manchester on Saturday afternoon :( I could leave Friday afternoon and go Saturday, but it means leaving Red and Chester another day without a water change and I don't want to do that...I'm worried enough about leaving them 3 nights without making it 4, I wouldn't be going at all if it weren't for my dentist appointment on Monday morning.

We shall have to meet at the next one :) You'll be about ready for another telescope then ;):P

Aww that's a shame - wow, you're traveling a long way! :o It'll be so worth it though! :) I totally understand about missing water changes, I'll be up early Saturday to do Esme's before I go and am already beyond paranoid about being away from her and the new addition Saturday night :unsure: We'll definitely have to meet next time - I'll totally be up for more telescope shopping by then!!

oooooo their fish are amazing, and Andy is a great guy,met him at the Festival of Fishkeeping a couple of years ago. Have lots of fun, there are plenty of fish to drewl over!

Sarah! That is one HUGE, MIGHTY, GIANT carrot you have dangled right in front of me! (After looking at their web site!!!) :whatjust:

They have some AMAZING fish! Could not believe my eyes and they are in the UK!!!!! I am astounded! :clapping:

I must have a think, I do have space for another fish, (4 in 63 gallons at the moment.) I just don't feel ready yet! I think maybe next time and have a UK Koko's meet!!! :grouphug

I will let you know if I decide I have to have a new fishy, I would most deffinitely trust your fishy choosing judgement! :hi5

I am having a ponder and wondering where my other tank is and how clean it is (it's in storage somewhere!) :mytank1:

OOoooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh those fish!!! :wub::9

Haha!!! Well, you've got until Sunday morning to decide! :o I'm quite happy to get someone for you and do a trip to Sheffield during the week to drop them off :) I think their prices are pretty good too for most of them :)

I'm sure there'll be plenty of other open days, but given that I'm in Manchester it's unusual that I'm visiting my parents the same time they're on so it's hit and miss whether I'll be going or not. I don't want to rush you in any way but it might be a few months before I get down again unless they have one over the Christmas holidays. It won't do any harm to wait a while but it's up to you :)

Also I am giggling at your excited response :rofl

Edited by devilduck