Oh Boy! Thanks To My Enablers!

blackteles

Well, well, well...after that invigorating and inspirational enabling thread from yesterday morning that I started, you all know that I had no choice but to make my way down to my LFS where the tank full of chocolate telescopes were waiting patiently. That being said, I now have two (count 'em) two chocolate telescopes in QT. What a cool color and I do believe they're kind of difficult to find...so ya know what? :bingo:

They're very young and very little, I'd say about three months old and about two inches long...very nice color, great condition, good form and body types...I really like them! As Susan says, this is how I grieve... :whatjust:

Their names for the time being are Bosco and Snicker (unless I think of something better in the relation of chocolate).

Pictures will be forthcoming once I get them settled in to the main tank and I get out of this dreaded hotel...

And last but not least, I would like to thank the telescope expert at my LFS who helped me pick 'em out...Marty. :pp

MartyFeldman.jpg

Dennis! How dare you make a post before having photos for us!! You know the rules! :pan

But seriously, congrats on the new fish! Why are you at a hotel? Are the fish at the hotel with you?

LOL Sakura...I had to come here to prepare for work (ugh) tomorrow and for the week. My kids take care of them while I'm gone for the week.

Edited by blackteles

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I want to see them, NOW. There's not much that's as awesome as the excitement over having a new fishie.

I might get me a house with a nice big basement, seal the basement water proof, fill it with water and turn it into a huge indoor goldfish pond :thumb:

That way I will be able to keep approximately seventeenhundred goldfish in my house. :thumbs:

I might get me a house with a nice big basement, seal the basement water proof, fill it with water and turn it into a huge indoor goldfish pond :thumb:

That way I will be able to keep approximately seventeenhundred goldfish in my house. :thumbs:

Sounds like perfection!

Great news Blackteles!!!

I dont believe I've ever seen a choc tele before - am really looking forward to seeing your pics!

They must be extremely cute being so small :P

Fang can I come over for a swim in your basement?? That sounds magical!

Sounds like perfection!

Yeah , You would need a 34,000 gallon basement :nana

Sounds like perfection!

It's a big house. Any single millionaires out there? :help:

I want to see the chocolate telescopes. I tried googling some but guess what I couldn't find any decent photos of.

Sounds like perfection!

I want to see the chocolate telescopes. I tried googling some but guess what I couldn't find any decent photos of.

:peeka

I'll be waiting patiently for those pics :yeah:

Sounds like perfection!

Make that two!

Sounds like perfection!

I wish.:(

Oh wow chocolate telescopes! :heart They sound amazing! I've never seen one before, I can't wait to see your pictures! I got the first of my eventual telescope herd yesterday, they're the best :)

Yeah - I can't wait for pics either, they sound adorable. My daughter is enamored with teles now. I don't have a tank for them, but once the eggs (ranchus) get big enough to go in the 80 then I think I will get a few teles for the little (29g) tank. My child (18 year old child) was not pleased when I decided to 'do the fish thing' - she is a reptile fan and I stole her aquarium. But now she has caught the bug and got a gorgeous betta for her dorm room - to go with with her crested gecko. I talked her out of a goldfish because the water change requirements would just be too hard since her bathroom is down the hall. But she can use bottled water for the betta in his 1/2 gallon cube and all is well.

Chocolate telescopes???? YUM! I can't WAIT to see them -- I don't think I've even seen even a photo of a chocolate tele before. I've become chocolate-obsessed as of late; I so want a chocolate goldie of almost any variety!

I wasn't around the forum this weekend when apparently you asked the enablers to give you a nudge. I totally would have, and I definitely agree with Amy -- when you see something incredibly rare or special like a chocolate telescope, you HAVE to go for it. When will you come across something like that again? Possibly never.