Two Late Night Vids......

kukana d

awwww I wanted to see the baby ranchu tank!!! :rofl :rofl :rofl

they are gorgeous! what a tail on that red oranda! :heart

with their sizes do you still go by the 10gal x fish rule or have you raised that?

Thanks guysheartpump.gifheartpump.gif The tank is 170g,and atm there are 13 fish in residence thereangel.gifCFG-I do still pretty much stick to the 10g rule-but I have MASSIVE filtration,and of course,keep an eye on water params. Though there are only 13 in there now,I have some 'waiting in the wings'angelstaf.gifAlso CFG,I will get a 'Tiny Tot' vid up soon-you guys have to see how much my precious little Zing has grownflex.giffish.gif

Shelly,that is a good idea,and I will keep it in mind as a 'project'yeah.gifThanks for all your nice comments,everyoneheartpump.gif

Ashlee-my Pearlies do fine-but they are BIG Pearlies ! The reason I mention that is because the only kind of gf under 4-5",that's been ok in my tank,have been ranchus. Smaller Orandas and Teles have NOT done well-they flip or sink-just too much pressure on their sb.

LOL Sakura,I do spend A LOT of time in front of that tank-it's, by FAR,the biggest thing in my homeexactly.gif