New Tele Pics :)

dogsbykat

She's just missing the point of one piece of her tailfin; it's really filled in over the last week :) I can't do clones, but wouldn't it be cool if one was a boy and one a girl and they had babies? They would be toooo cute :wub:

Now you know I have a weakness for blackmoors and these two are so adorable. :wub: You are doing a great job with these two, they are filling out quite nicely.:)

YAY!!!Much better pic's :) I just love how they pop against that background :) They are looking even better than before...I was actually thinking of you and your babies this am as I was shopping and NEVER go past the fish dept at wally world because it's so depressing ...but thought of the two you rescued and how well they are doing :) Thanks for the up dated pic's :) keep up the good work :)

Thanks :D I hadn't taken pictures for a few weeks, just too busy with the move, but now that I'm looking at the old pics, I think they've almost doubled in size since I got them! I think in a few months, I'll be really glad I decided to keep the tank under stocked :thumb: