Extending Prazi Treatment

npila1

I've been treating for flukes with prazi pro and I'm on day 33 now (I last added prazi on day 28). On day 35 I'm supposed to do a water change and then put carbon back in the filter, but I'm wondering whether I should continue the treatment because as of 1-2 days ago I saw my goldfish (2 commons, 1 comet) yawning once in a while - they also open and close their mouths a lot, I don't know if that would have to do with flukes...

Is it possible that after adding prazi so many times (following the schedule suggested at kokos) they still have flukes?? There are no other symptoms that used to be there before the treatment, like bottom sitting and gulping at the surface. Actually, they do gulp at the surface sometimes, but it's after feeding time and they don't it excessively.

So if I was to continue the treatment, I would do a partial water change once a week and then add prazi, like I've been doing the past couple of weeks right?