Random Pictures

rai-nbow

Just a couple random pictures I took of my guys tonight. Not the best, but... :heart

New fish REALLLLLY needs a name. I can't think of anything that fits. ;........; But despite that, he's doing REALLY well. He's responding to me. He's more active, searching for food and swimming around. He's eating like a pig now which is a relief after a week of disinterest in food. :heart

You can't really tell from my pictures before and now. But believe you me. He looks much better!!! His colors have improved-- he doesn't have a gray tint. His slime coat isn't caked on in random places and the biggest: no more twitching and gasping!!

Fish3-7.jpg

Didn't have the flash on accidently~ But it came out pretty good!

Fish2-6.jpg

The colors on his head are deeper red, and the colors on his bum are more peachy with each scale outlined in yellow. Made me think of a pineapple when I first saw him! It's SO pretty in real life. :heart I wish it'd come up on the camera.

Tora1-20.jpg

Tora bum as he attacked the bubbles. :rofl

KaryunTora1-4.jpg

The funniest OMG picture I've taken.

Karyu1-23.jpg

Kary bum as he attacked my plant. :doh11:

Iva1-4.jpg

I've been trying for WEEKS to get a good non-flash picture of Iva to show you guys her actually colors. This one's fairly okay, so here ya go. She's a chocolately- purpley, reddish color. Not black. :D

Thank you~ :heart

I LOVE your fish!! <3 they are some of my favorite in this forum. The new one's first picture.. his coloring kind of reminds me of a continent, but I cant place which one. Maybe the corner of Africa or Australia? I would probably name him Kangaroo or something but my naming skills are not all that great!

http://kyleabaker.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/wallpaper-world-map-2006-large.gif

Nice picsheartpump.gifThe terms and colors you use to describe your new baby,made me think of Sorbetyeah.gif

-jumps up and down happily- I GOT IT!!!! Brain pattern: sorbet -> sherbet -> Sherby!!! Sherbie? Sherbey? Which looks better! Do you like it? :heart

Thanks guys!! Yah, I've felt like I've been like... lying about Iva or something. Since she looks pitch black with the flash. So I've been trying to show what here true colors are. :)

Edited by Rai

I LOVE your fish!! <3 they are some of my favorite in this forum. The new one's first picture.. his coloring kind of reminds me of a continent, but I cant place which one. Maybe the corner of Africa or Australia? I would probably name him Kangaroo or something but my naming skills are not all that great!

http://kyleabaker.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/wallpaper-world-map-2006-large.gif

Aw, thank you. :hug

Hmm, it kinda does, doesn't it? It's kinda blocky instead of his other side that's perfectly striped and stuff.

Kangaroo?!?! :rofl:rofl

Sherby is cute! I also like just plain Sorbet-it's very French soundingpainting.gif

I'll use both on him for a couple days and see what sticks. Sherby seems to fit him pretty well though~ :wub:

Edited by Rai

to get a no flash pic try adding more light into the room. thats definitely your budget friendly way. Unless you are some pro photographer, get the strobes out, umbrellas, reflectors and some soft boxes.. it would be pretty tough to shoot without flash, even with a high iso unless you can shoot in H3...

OKIE.. im sorry haha i totttaally just got carried away there. i hope you can name the new guy soon.fish look really healthy.