Trying Out My New Camera!

Nice tank!!!! What size is it?

Looks like you bought a nice camera, nice pics!!! It took a long time to get my settings and skillz perfected on my camera to take good fishy pictures. haha~ Oh, and pretty fish. ;)

Thanks Rai

The tank is a Juwel 240 litre or 63 gallons! My fish are all still tiny!

My new camera was a birthday pressie form my parents, it is a Sony Cybershot, it puts my other camera to shame!!! There are lots of settings including a fish shaped one but I haven't mastered that at all! No doubt you will all get fed up of my fish over the next few months or so!

Beautiful fish, tank, and photos Becs! I especially love the last photo of all the fish. They are all in focus! It must be some kind of miracle!

Edited by Sakura

Cute fish and the new camera does a great job. :) I'm looking for a new camera so I hope you'll let us know how this one does once you get the hang of all the different settings. I'm particularly curious about the fish shaped setting. But so far the pics you took are great. :D

Thanks for all of your kind words! :heart:D

Cute fish and the new camera does a great job. :) I'm looking for a new camera so I hope you'll let us know how this one does once you get the hang of all the different settings. I'm particularly curious about the fish shaped setting. But so far the pics you took are great. :D

Now as most of you will know I am useless when it comes to anything technical, the camera came with an instruction CD-rom thingy that you view on a computer. It says the fish shaped setting is used for underwater purposes. The camera is not waterproof so I am assuming that it is to take shots of large aquariums (like at sea world). When I tried it out on my tank every picture was blurred, so I need more practice. :unsure:

The camera is just a point and shoot, with automatic settings that it chooses for your chosen subject. Very easy to use, but I need to keep practising. :photo:

My fish are going to get sooooo fed up of me, when they see me hangin out next to their tank they think its dinner time. I felt soooooo guilty after I took the pictures they ended up with a couple of snacks, orange and peas! Nice combo! :ymmu