I'm Just Sayin....

blackteles

I just remembered that when I stopped in at my LFS last week they had a full tank of nothing but chocolate telescopes. Knowing that I don't have the space I just passed them by (after I looked at 'em for a looong time). Hard to say how long they'll last but if you're near PA...

I'm just sayin.... :tomato:

I kind of agree with Haruka. Then again I'm a total n00b. If you keep your tank and water in great condition, then I don't think there's a big problem, is there? I want a chocolate pom pom. So I'm NOT going to my LFS for a while because they got about a dozen of them right now and I REALLY don't have room. Like in "I'm already pushing it with adding Vanille a week ago".

I need a larger tank.

Nao.

You could keep it in QT for a bit until you have your bigger tank...aren't we the world's best enablers?

It's like an unauthorized meeting of the Goldfishkeepers Anonymous where we do the opposite of what we're taught in therapy :rofl

Dennis.............Didn't you just have a spot open up?????????????? That's what I did after I had to euth Bumpy the other day-I went fish shopping to make me feel better(*she says,as if she were the voice of reason*)bingo.gif