Introducing My Crew :)

edong86

Hey everyone, thought I'd introduce my crew. Have had most of these guys for around 3 months. My red oranda and pearlscale had a minor bout with white spot disease but nothing a little salt and medication didn't cure.

I haven't had the chance to name them all since there are 10 of them. So far only 2 have names, because these 2 are the ones who really stood out from the rest in terms of character: Jimmy and Franklin.

When I first got Jimmy a month and a half ago, he had SBD and a tear in his tail that went all the way to his butt. Fed him some peas, some general aid and he's pretty much recovered already. The tear in his tail is almost fully healed as well.

Full tank shot:

outerview.jpg

DSC07103.jpg

The crew:

thecrew.jpg

randomshots.jpg

Thanks! Most of them are around 2-2.5 inches and the tank is 75 gallons :)

What I love about Franklin is the fact that he's so adventurous, he's always the first one to go through a new ornament, or to seperate from the group. And for some reason, he looks like he has eyelids, which makes him look sleepy, and incredibly cute. Reminds me of Droopy, the cartoon character haha.

The ryukin, I found him in a sea of sick oranda in some terribly maintained tank in a pet shop months ago. Fortunately, he was in good condition and still has looked healthy ever since I got him.

Thanks guys! Kingofthemoon, I'm also a big fan of your Lucky. I LOVE HIS TAIL man.

btw, I apologize for assuming all goldfish are male. I really can't tell. Hehe :)

Once these buggers grow, that tank won't be enough! I'll probably give away 1 or 2 of 'em when that does happen.

I guess I just got lucky with this Ryukin. He seems very hardy and always energetic. I say give it another shot Becs! Get a ryukin! :)