I Was Bad...

ashlee18

And bought three orandas. Well I bought two of them and the third was given to me because of his headstanding :( They are all in my 30 gallon tank, previously an angel tank, and just got their first addition of salt.

I wish my camera took better pictures.

Mr. Mackey - The headstander. His wen wobbles when he swims, it is the CUTEST thing ever. The poor guy was in a tank with a clogged filter. I think thats the culprit. They are all from the same source and the tanks are all on a central filtration system. So I felt ok adding them all to the same tank.

Fish11.jpg

Stan II - I had a dream about an all white oranda. I hope the black goes away, although it does look cool.

Fish21.jpg

Ike

Fish31.jpg

Once they are out of qt, they will be going into the big tank. I should have it set up in a month.

Edited by ashlee18

I want to be bad just like you. :whatjust: They are incredible looking. But I really like Mr Mackey. :wub: He is absolutely stunning, I hope all goes well for them in qt.

Just lovely! I agree with everyone, I can't find a favorite, they are all stunners. You weren't bad at all! You saved them. I'd call that being pretty darned good! ;)

Wow...many comments lol

Mr. Mackey has stopped his headstanding and is now scouring the tank for food, just like a normal goldie should :D

Stan II is my favorite from the group as well. I was lucky, he came into the store the day I bought him. He stood out in the tank full of red orandas.

And South Park rules! I now have Stan II, Kenny, Cartman, Kyle, Butters II, Tweek, Wendy, Clyde, Mr. Mackey and Ike. I'll probably be adding three more to the tank after it is set up. Since Kyle, Wendy and Clyde will not be going into the big tank since they are pearlscales. From what I have read, pearlscales would not be good in a 180. They will probably go into the 30 instead.

Forgot to add. They are all fairly big. Stan II is the biggest, his body is about the size of my palm. Mr. Mackey is skinny but second and then Ike is the smallest at about the size of a tennis ball. They are the biggest of all my fish. Also thought I would mention. I paid 11.98 for Stan and Ike :D They were a steal. I literally ran out of there. They were the same price as the orandas in the tank above them which were the same size and about $30 more.

Edited by ashlee18