Hello

Guest Oliwal

Hello

I started a tank a few months ago, and though my neighborhood petstore is awesome for information I decided that I might need a little more help. This is my first tank. I kept a beta in a 2.5 gal bowl for a while but then decided to try something a little harder. I have a 10 gallon, and two commons, Angel and Tiger. I also have a small catfish that trolls the bottom of my tank and helps me keep it a little cleaner.

I did some research when I was starting, mostly what type of tank to get because I knew that I wanted two goldfish...

Well there's my introduction!

Koko has spoken! Yes, they do need the 20 gallon per fish to keep them healthy, thriving, and able to meet their full growth potential. Please look to upgrade to a larger tank and your fish will thank you for it! :)

There are plenty of friendly and knowledgeable members here that will be glad to assist you!

Welcome aboard! :hi

Welcome to KOKO'S and thank goodness you are here!

The person who told you those fish go together in a 10 gallon is seriously misinformed, sadly this is extremely common.