Sponsor Or Donation

• Admin

i have gotten a few Donations but there is one I cant say thank you to ..... If anyone of you know whom has this email please let me know so I can get you up in the sponsor part and give you a Medal to say thank you :)

gscouture.com

• Admin

Yeah a short email would be great guys, see some time your guys paypal doesnt match to your account here and i also dont receive emails about paypal. i try to check every week but sometimes I just cant get to them....

But i want to say thank you to everyone that helps this way :):hug

AHHHHHH that reminds me I've been meaning to renew my membership forEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I kept waiting for when I would have $50 at a time, but that never happened so I better just go back to monthly so you at least get SOME $ right? :)

K sounds good! I get paid on the 3rd. Koko, send me a pm to remind me.. Seriously!!! I am so forgetful so seriously send me a pm saying "SUE! GIVE ME MONEY!" lololol

I don't get the last one to post thing. You just talk about random stuff and it ends randomly and u win?

Water bill?! I must have missed a lot but I know with you two it had to be something crazy LOLOL That's why I love u guys though :)