Mama Finns Returns

So my Daughters son tested positive for lead it's all over her apartment so she's moving back home for a while till she finds a new place,most of her stuff will be going in storage including her 30 gallon tank :( sooooo I offered to take back Mama Finns and one more of her goldfish (her choice) until she finds a new apartment....

They are rooming with the other goldfish temporarily until I can get the 20 gallon set back up after she's all settled,

here's a few pic's :)

ctmpphpIYPOJ4.jpg

ctmpphpvVYsxU.jpg

ctmpphpsnmOUX.jpg

ctmpphpRU31Ns.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

oh the white guy is sooo precious!!! he looks like Clemmy's new buddy!

Federica the white guy is Clemmy's Mom ;) thats my old fish Finns... amazingly kisses got bigger than she did, and every time I saw her tank I was so impressed at how big finns was getting (LOL) when I got her home and added her to the tank I was like oh thats weird..how did kisses get so much bigger???The Calico will be going in the 20 long with Clemmy as they are the 2 smallest goldfish that way I know every one has enough room and enough to eat!!!

Thanks everyone :) the shared tank is only temp until i know where everything will be going including the 20 long :)

Being quite new here... I don't know who's who in the tank... but they are ALL cute as a button !! :P

What a nightmare for your daughter having to shift all her stuff and be uprooted like that... I hope her son is ok? Is the lead in the paint?

• Supporter

wow! i can't keep up with who's who either, but they're all cute and i bet you're happy to have muma finns back home!.. i hope your grandson recovers from the led.. i don't know anything about that, but it must be serious to have to move home..

Hooray! The white lionhead is back, even if it's only temporary. I was bummed when you gave that gorgeous fishy to your daughter! :D

That sucks about the lead. It's wonderful that she had her son tested and found out!

Thanks everyone :) Clemmy's parents were Bubbles (black Moor) and Finn's (white lionhead) ,I am so happy to have Finn's back I so did miss her,she's always so bubbly in the tank,I'm looking forward to watching Clemmy and the baby calico (don't really know it's name...calling it Callie for now) grow and change in the 20 gallon long :)

About the lead the baby just got a random test from his Dr and it showed up :( The health dept was called and they told her it would be better to get out of the apt as soon as possible so he doesn't keep getting exposed while her landlord corrects the problems unfortunately it's an old building and it's everywhere :( and it's going to take months and be very messy) so they have been spending a lot of time here anyway because of it so we just thought it better for the little one to make it easier until she finds a new place :)

oh THATS why Clemmy looks so much like Finns. How precious! :heart You should put her with the babies so she 'mamasits' them!

Lead is so scary because you don't realize it is there. :ignore

I hope the baby will be fine, it's scary sometimes what can be found in our old homes. :( On the positive side she has you to take care of her and her fishies. :heart

Everyone looks so good in your tanks, they all look happy to be together. :)

Here's hoping that all turns out well for your little one, Shell. :)

And I bet it's a nice bonus to get your little fish family and most importantly your real family back too!

By the way, all the fish look great as always!

Thanks again everyone :) thankfully the lead levels are not to dangerous and with out further exposure they should disappear on there own,the worst part is that he has to be stuck with needles every two weeks for monitoring and that's just horrible he's only 18 months old :( The hard part is living with my daughter again, as she is bipolar and has ocd (as do I) and we just do not mesh well at all ;) but I will do what I have to do for my family :) Hopefully it will not be for to long although I don't mind having the boys here at all :)

As far as the fish I am oh so excited about having Mama Finns back and am looking forward to setting the long up in the kitchen so we have some entertainment at dinner time the little one's (Clemmy and Calico fantail) will be so cute in there :)